09 August 2017

Aluna Joy Yaxk'in and the Star Elders ~ 8 August 2017

Source: Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

I woke up at 3 am and could not go back to sleep. I went outside to star gaze. The Pleiades had been up for awhile, and Orion was rising on its side with Venus blazing to the north. The air felt very different ... full of pressure, yet empty; Maybe like a clean slate with unlimited potential that had not been yet qualified.

The last week or so, we could feel a build up to who knows what. Life doesn't seem to be operating on a linear time line anymore. It feels like creation is almost looping endlessly, all the while racing forward out of control. Confusion and chaos is the new order. Is this is what the Maya call Zuyava? Life is not only lived forward, but backwards to fully understand the totality of existence.

We felt calm today, yet with anxiety mixed in, and some things that needed to be cleared out and simplified. We went about our day that was not normal, nor abnormal. We are preparing for our next pilgrimage, feeling like we have all the time in the world, and also a pressure like tomorrow is our flight day. I keep looking at the calendar. My dreams are filled with odd topics like getting left behind, or having to leave before I finish packing, being disorganized. These are not normal dreams for me to have nor am I a disorganized person.

We looked for answers, for solar flares and magnetic storms, but noticed a rise in larger, global earthquakes. We saw a few reports of dogs and pets acting out of control. We noticed our two little guys were extra quiet and were not following theIr usual routines. Our older guy is acting confused and seems to have temporarily accelerated his doggy dementia, or so we hope.

I asked about this odd feeling day. A day that most might have missed the subtle clues, as they walked through their busy day. But something is up. There is something big on the way. So I tuned in further, and just felt the full feeling void like the Zuvuya. I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. I can feel the planets lining up like they are alive and have a plan. I was reminded of the epic solar eclipse coming on August 21 passing over the USA, and I also could see the opposite side of the planet holding a profound balance.

(We will be on the remote Isle of Arran in Scotland. "Arran" (Aaron) from ancient origins, was the first priest of the Israelites who was remembered for the miraculous blossoming of his staff. Also meaning Exalted ONE. This was an unplanned, synchronistic location for the solar eclipse.)

There is something big happening now. A planetary shift that had not been foreseen in the past. A new creation that somehow made an unprecedented course correction in the divine plan. A global cooperation of energies of epic synchronization.

So again, I asked to see more. And instantly all that was in front of me was the pure force of creation. The law of LOVE was being directed by the ONE. Working together, every sentient being's heart center was in play and arranging a new order for the manifestation of unpredictable future events.

Then I asked what we can we do, what is our part, how can we be of service to this law of LOVE? I was quickly told not to ask what to DO in this way, because asking such question is from the mind and the ego. I was shown to keep on, keep one foot in front of the other, in trust and truth, and to be natural in each moment. I was shown that each and everyone of us will be in the right place in the right time for this global cooperation of energies of synchronization. We are acting and manifesting from the law of LOVE now. It may not look like it when we open our eyes and emerge from our meditation. But something is happening in the subtle undercurrents that is invisible to most eyes. But it is there.

We accept love donations for our work here.
http://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment